Kogi State University, located at Anyigba, is the state-owned University of Kogi, Nigeria. It was established in 1999 by Prince Abubakar Audu, the former governor of the state. At the time of its establishment, it was known as Kogi State University. It was named Prince Abubakar Audu University (PAAU) in 2002 and later renamed Kogi State University in 2003 (KSU).
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Lecturer II
Location: Anyigba, Kogi
College: Health Sciences
Faculty: Basic Medical Sciences
We are recruiting candidates for the Departments below:
- Department of Human Anatomy
- Department of Human Physiology
- Department of Pharmacology
- Department of Medical Biochemistry
- Department of Medical Laboratory Science
- Department of Nursing Science
- Candidates must possess relevant PhD qualification in their area of interest or a Fellowship of either National or West African College in the appropriate discipline applied for.
- Applicants for this position must have the required academic qualifications, preferably Ph. D in the programme of interest.
- Academic publications in reputable journals will be an advantage.
Salary & Allowances
Salary & Allowances are as obtainable in Nigerian Public Universities. An enhanced welfare package is also in place to attract the best in the education sector.
Application Closing Date
11th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
Forward Hard copies of the Application to:
Kogi State University, Anyigba,
- In addition to stating the names and addresses of the Referees, applicants should request their Referees to forward Reference on their behalf directly to the Address above.
- For the online application, candidates should Login / Sign up for the Application Form.