The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Nigerian Breweries Plc, invite application from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake an intensive 7 months training programme on Technical Skills Development in either the combined field of Mechanical and Automation Maintenance (Mechatronics) or Brewing & Quality (Brewtechnical).
Applications are invited for:
Title: Technical Skills Development Programme
Duration: 7 Months
- To train and equip youths with employable technical skills
- To promote a Public – Private Sector Model in Vocational / Technical Skills Training and contribute to capacity development of our country
- Successful candidates will enjoy free tuition and lunch. Programme is a non-residential training at the Supply Chain Academy of Nigerian Breweries Plc, Ibadan.
- Trainees will not be entitled to Salary during the period of training. Trainees will be required to have hands-on training in any of Nigerian Breweries Plc locations in Lagos, Aba, Kaduna, Ibadan, Enugu, Ota, Ijebu-ode and Awo-Omamma. This programme does not confer Nigerian Breweries employee status on the trainees.
Candidate must possess the following qualification among others:
- Credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
- Higher National Diploma or it’s equivalent in any of the following Engineering fields: Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Industrial Maintenance Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Welding & fabrication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Automation Engineering, Industrial Physics, Instrument Engineering or Computer Engineering with a minimum of Lower Credit from recognized and accredited institutions.
- Higher National Diploma or it’s equivalent in any of the following Sciences fields: Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Science Laboratory Technology, Chemical Engineering, Food Science and technology, with a minimum of Lower credit from recognized and accredited institutions.
- Graduated not earlier than 2018
- Must have completed NYSC as at time of this advertisement.
Application Closing Date
21st June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only online applications will be processed
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email and SMS, therefore candidates are advised to check their email and SMS boxes regularly
- Candidates will arrange their own transportation, accommodation and feeding during the selection process. They will be required to present the originals of their credentials for scrutiny at the screening. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.